Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stage 1, Idea Developing

For my final project, after debating with myself, I decided to choose my second design which is Jun'ya Ota's related design. I still keep my Music of Paradise as a message to the adults that likes to stop their children to listen to music all the time. I use up more time on interactive application since is made in flash and a lot of scripting to do. For my interactive application, I use back the 3 original buttons I plan to use which is Concept, Content and Gallery.

This is the only sketch I plan out for this action-script.
First Block is a loading page that will lead to Second Block which is the Main Page (Assignment 2 Design) and the buttons will lead the Concept Page, Content Page and Gallery Page. I plan to add in background music if I have the time to do so.

For the concept art poster, I use back the old design of my Jun'ya Ota's Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment