Thursday, January 19, 2012

Curtain Close for Media Art 2

Phew~~This semester is a rough semester for me to handle. I delayed most of my assignments due to some family matters, financial matters, and even I have the mindset to stop my studies at one point.

Lucky for me, I never actually really stop my studies. And thanks to Mr.Bad who give me another one last chance for me to pass up all my assignments before Chinese New Year which give me enough time to re-draw and also upgrade my Assignment 1 and 2 and even Final Project.

I am taking this chance to say thank you to my lecturer, Mr.Bad for that chance I mention above. Beside Mr.Bad, I really need to say thank you to my housemate, Chiko who helped me a bit and gives me some advise on how to improve the design of Assignment 1 and 2. Another person who I wants to say thank you to is Shin who helped me in my flash script-writing, seriously without his help, I think my flash will go haywire and is not able to pass up my Final Project on time. Not just that, Shin also stay up together with me and didn't sleep for 2 days just to help me finish my assignments. I seriously thank him a lot.

Besides this people, there is another person I want to thanks a lot too and is my girlfriend, Rain. She also stay up late just to cheer me up and give me some motivation advise when I at the urge to stop doing my assignment and give up. Really need to thank her for this, so I can actually finish up my assignments.

***P/S: most of the names I put there is their nicknames.***

Anyway, I am glad I manage to finish up my assignments. So, see ya again at Media Art 3, Mr.Bad. I will work hard and pass up my assignment on time this time. Sorry for the trouble and Thank You Very Much for the chance.
Now is time to rest my mind~~UUNNYUU~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment