Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Final Stage, Final Product

Name: Cheng Khai Wen

ID: 1081101572
Title: No Pain No Gain

Artist Statement: I draw my own character in Spiky Hair Style because Tetsuya Nomura's characters are mostly spiky hair and I use a very straight-forward style to tell a very straight-forward message. If you want something, you have to work for it, that's the meaning of No Pain No Gain.

Artwork treatment: I sketch fully with pencil, then re-draw it in Adobe Illustrator.

Name: Cheng Khai Wen

ID: 1081101572
Title: Danger of Music is Happiness

Artist Statement: I use the nuclear sign to show that music is dangerous to the adult's thinking due to now-a-days the younger generation use mp3 player, ipod and even handphone to listen to their favorite music but actually the younger generation are happy with the musics and enjoying. That's why I name it Music of Paradise.

Artwork treatment: I use Hakurei Reimu who is Jun'ya Ota's 1st character that he design and also the main character for his very 1st project, Touhou Project. I draw Reimu in Adobe Illustrator and edit the background and typographic using Adobe Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment