Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Message to Mr.Bad


Dear Sir,


I, Cheng Khai Wen, ID 1081101572, like to request for a delay for passing up my Assignment 1, 2 and the Final Project. I know that I already pass the deadline for both Assignment 1 and 2 for a very long time and also i havent update my work in progress in my blog, http://fusionmediaarts.blogspot.com/ . But, Sir, I humbly requested because I have a rough time this semester. I have a lot of family matters and even financial matters to handle, my family facing some crisis in life. I was at the urge to stop my studies at one point but i didnt. I hope Sir will give me one last chance to allow me pass this subject. I wish to pass up everything (Assignment 1, 2 and Final Project) after CNY. Sir, I once again humbly request for this one last chance, I really wish to pass this subject.

Thank You Very Much.

Your Student,
Cheng Khai Wen
1081101572

No comments:

Post a Comment