Sunday, January 15, 2012

Development of Ideas and Sketches aka Stage 3

After choosing the 2 subject matters in Stage 1, next step is to develop the ideas and do the sketches from those 10 subject matters and only 2 are chosen and sketches are done for idea development and process to be taken place. I have chosen Tree Branch and Dolls.

For each subject matters, I sketch out 3 pre-designs. The designs are all based from imagination first. Then only I proceed to the next process which is taking photos. I choose to use photographic because I am more confident at designing using photographic.

Here is my sketches for the design.

I use the quote "Never give up Your hope" for the tree branch.
I use "Trust VS Lonely" for the dolls

Both subject matters, I use different way to get the perfect photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment