Sunday, January 15, 2012

End Product aka Final Stage for Assignment 1

Name: Cheng Khai Wen

ID: 1081101572
Title: Lonely Death-Doll

Artist Statement: I use dolls as my subject matter because dolls are always the one thing that act as our most trust-able "partner" in our life. Remember when we are a kid, when the doll we love is gone, we will feel very alone and sad. This is why I relate doll to Alone.

Artwork treatment: I choose photographic to do my final product for Assignment 1 and I edit the fonts plus the size using Adobe Illustrator to fit the size.

Name: Cheng Khai Wen

ID: 1081101572
Title: Hope is an idea to never give up.

Artist Statement: I use tree branch as my subject matter because tree always grow upwards and never look down. It represent hope alot since it is always high above in the sky. Trees branch also have a lot of branch out and it makes me think that there is not only one idea, there are alot of ideas that can prevent us from giving up.

Artwork treatment: I choose photographic to do my final product for Assignment 1 and I edit the fonts plus the size using Adobe Illustrator to fit the size.

No comments:

Post a Comment