Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Assignment two Final Phase


Between all of this, I have to choose one.
- image as letter
- letter as image
- word as image
- word within word
- letter plus image
- word plus image
- text type as image

So, i choose letter plus image to start my assignment.

The 1st design i make is putting the Guy Fawkes Mask as background, and the words in front to show the focus.
The 2nd Design is also my final design, i replace the background with the big shadow i use in assignment 1 and merge the Guy Fawkes Mask as the face. The words remains the same.

Here is my final artwork.
Name: Cheng Khai Wen
ID: 1081101572
Title: Expect Us, Anonymous

Artist statement: This Quote is quite famous within the Internet world. I use Red color because to show the awareness and danger of Anonymous. Red is used to represent Danger. The big shadow behind is showing Anonymous can be Evil when comes to Internet Human Rights.

Artwork treatment: I use back the photos I use for my assignment one. I use Adobe Photoshop to merge and position the wording and the pictures together. The font I use is the already build-in Photoshop font, Tele-Marines.

No comments:

Post a Comment