Monday, August 15, 2011

After a week of choosing soundtrack or voice or videos in youtube and my computer, finally come to a stop.

I decided to choose "the Dream of Scarlet" from a doujin group or fan-fiction group of the Touhou Fans, dBu. The original title is 赤より紅い夢 from the 6th game of Touhou, 東方紅魔郷 ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil that is produced by only one person, Jun'ya Ota also known as ZUN.

Since i choose this song as my background music, so i decided to make a video about the game. the video is serve like a advertisement for the game itself.

My video will be fully Stop-motion type and i still thinking either do it in hand-drawn or digital. I will be working on the storyboard soon and will upload every single story board that i draw up very soon.

Here's the video of the music i am using:
dBu- the Dream of Scarlet


No comments:

Post a Comment