Monday, August 1, 2011

Assignment one Final post =D


Alright !!! time to wrap up for Assignment one. Since I am like way to far away from the current Assignment which is Assignment three. Sorry about that.

Ok, here are some credits and thank you I really need to list out:

- Charlene Ng Andrew (one of my friend who is the model for the big shadow)
- Randy Tan ShaoXiao (one of my friend also who is the model for one of the hidden human at the background)
- Thomas Kuan (A photographer friend of mine and helped me in editing the photos of the two random hidden humans)
- Herman Ismail (A photographer friend of mine also and also he helped me in editing the photos of the big shadow)
- Guy Fawkes Mask (to create the Guy Fawkes Mask)
- Myself (as one of the hidden human in the background)

Edited photos before I photoshop it and merge into one photos.
Charlene Ng Andrew as the big shadow.
The Guy Fawkes Mask
Me as a random hidden people behind the background.
Randy Tan ShaoXiao as the hidden human hidden in the background.

Here is the Final Art Work.


Name: Cheng Khai Wen
ID: 1081101572
Title: Unknown Anonymous

Artist statement: I choose this topic to represent my own issues which just happen recently. I get this idea because I am kind of a Internet Freak or people call me a Spammer. So, i found out this group long time ago but there is nothing that attract my attention until they launched the Operation Malaysia when Malaysia banned the file-sharing websites. From there, I started gain interest on this group. What makes it most interesting is most of my friends are interested with this group too. So, I was think about their identity until I found an article about their identity is hidden unknown until now. So, the idea of showing the unknown feeling pops out.

Artwork treatment: I use photographic as my media because I like take photos of people around me and yes all characters that i choose for my model are based on Touhou's Flandre Scarlet, Sakuya Izayoi and Hong Meiling. Of cause, all photos editing are helped by Thomas Kuan and Herman Ismail. i used Adobe Photoshop to edit the photo and merge the picture together.

No comments:

Post a Comment